Friday, January 25, 2008

My first post

Well, let's see...what have I been up to today. I did alot of crocheting (of course). I have a few more squares to make up and mail...then I can concentrate on my charity work.


My son and I went shopping when he got home from school today. I had to return the router I bought last week because apparently I bought the wrong one....who knew. So that's done...just have to wait for our computer guy to come over and hook it all up so I am not attached wires anymore. What is the point of having a laptop when you can't move it around?


Here is a pic of the Crinoline Lady (Ms. Frost) that I have finished.


http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/tracyleigh_2006/Thread/100_1182.jpg

Well, that's it for today. I have no idea why the "add image" thing didn't work...but hopefully the link to the pic will.

No comments: