Saturday, March 1, 2008

March is International Crochet Month (who knew?)

This is good. This means I can dedicate the whole month of March to strictly crocheting right???
I mean I very rarely make myself anything. Although I think I may make myself another mesh tote bag for grocery shopping. Most of what I make goes to swap partners or charities. Speaking of which, I really need to get these other 2 baby blankets done. I also have preemie and newborn hats to make...and, and, and.....see what I mean. I need a whole month just to catch up on what I need to do nevermind all the patterns that I get overloaded with daily online...LOL

I finally finished my Seraphina Shawl. ((only because I put everything else away so I wouldn't be distracted))
Here is a close up of the work in the shawl. What a pretty pattern.
Close up of a Secret Pal finished item.
Another close up of a Secret Pal finished item.

Just trying to decide now what to work on next. I really should get my butt downstairs and deal with my craft/yarn mess. But I think I may have overdone it this morning. I cleaned/scrubbed the whole bathroom and the kitchen and cleaned the floors.
My mom just called to tell me that my brother is bringing his two little boys down to their place tomorrow morning and to see if I wanted to go down to see them. If I go, I will post pics of the boys. I haven't seen Jackson since October, but I have seen Benjamin a few times.

No comments: