Friday, April 4, 2008

I love shopping

I bought these just because I liked the colours. The first I will more than likely use for scarves. The second two I will use for baby blankets.

Mill ends. I love these. You get a pound of yarn for just under $5. The first pic will turn into baby blankets. The second two will be scarves eventually.

These are pics of the flannel/fleece that I snagged in the clearance part. First and second will be baby blankets/preemie blankies....the last one I will turn into a few snuggles for Spot's blanket which is our April charity on Crochetville.

Here is a pic of the baby blanket that I currently have on the go. The hook is the chophook that I received from Jimbo yesterday afternoon. I haven't been able to let it go since.



6 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Wow what a great shopping spree. (drool drool) Have a great weekend!

Debbi-a1 said...

Oh I would love to go on a shopping spree like that. Looks like you have some great things!

Laura de Argentina said...

great buy....!! i´m trying not to buy any new yarn because i have boxes and boxes and it would be too much!! but i hope you make a wonderful job with these lovely packets!!
i love alpaca wool. here in my country its very popular because we have the alpacas (a kind of llamas) that produce it.... its very warm. i have a lovely blanket, handmade, made with that wool-.

Unknown said...

Can I go shopping with you?
I just tagged you. Go to my blog for rules please.

Lisa said...

Hi Tracy, Love seeing what you've bought. Makes me want to go shopping until I turn around and see all the yarn on the couch behind me.. lol.

In the meantime...You've been tagged. hehe. Please visit my blog for the rules. No fair tagging back. :)

Jimbo said...

Hay Tracy! I borrowed the picture that has your chophook and that really kewel thing you made with it, and i'm posting it in my blog... with the assumption that its ok with you. If it ain't, sue me. Too dang purty not to show off.
Jimbo