Sunday, April 13, 2008

More squares for FARA

Here are the squares I made with the Travelling Hook III yesterday. The top 4 are for Jessica and the bottom 2 are for FARA.





Don't forget that the auction for the Apricot Hook ends tonight at 10 pm on Jimbo's blog. If you don't win that auction (and even if you do) please order a chophook. All proceeds from chophook sales go to finding a cure for FARA.
I will be working on various projects today. I want to get a few baby hats done to match the baby blankets I have made already. I would like to get a few more FARA squares made and I would also like to work on my secret project. You know what they say about the best laid plans....LOL
Until later......

1 comment:

snowroses said...

Lovely, I used to be interested in crocheting but never really did complete anything. Lovely work.