Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bearghan

Here they are. All covered in fur. They have tiny little teeth already.

I think they are trying to get comfortable for a nap here...LOL

Baby girl bearghan.



And this is what is on my hook now. Another pineapple shawl. I love this pattern.

I just found out that my neighbour's daughter is due mid-July. Guess what!?!?! She doesn't know the sex of the baby either. LOL. Scott's cousin chose not to find out as well. She is due end of July, beginning of August. What is with these women who don't want to know pink or blue???? I just don't understand. And as a crafter, I need to know!!!!! Ah well, I will just make up a few sets of pink and a few sets of blue just to be safe.
GREAT BUY of the week. I bought a HUGE Winnie the Pooh fleece blanket for $5.00. It was in the clearance section of WalMart and I just couldn't say no. I will Edgerydoo the blanket and put it in the baby pile.

2 comments:

Cherri said...

Aaawwwwww! I love baby animals. They're soooo adorable. Your bearghan came out great. It's so cute.

Unknown said...

so cute!!!