Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

I did finish the shawl I designed I just haven't taken a pic of it yet. Probably later on today. I need to find a dark/cat free surface to display it on to take the pic.
In the meantime, here are a few of the things I have made over the past few days.
These are cancer caps. They are made with chenille and are nice and soft.


Here are two more scarves for victims of abuse. So far this month I have made 3/5.


Here are two more hats.....the top one is a baby hat made with peach sparkly hat...so pretty. The bottom one is for Casting off the Cold.


I have another cancer cap on the go with gold chenille and a scrap baby blanket.

Happy mothers day to all the mom's out there.

1 comment:

The Lady Wind said...

Beautiful hats! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY TRACY *HUGS*