Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More blankets

Here is another burial blanket.

This is a close up of the crazy stitch. I think I like this one too....lol.

Matching envelope.

Here is another one using the diagonal box stitch.

Close up. I love these colours.

Matching envelope.

So far I have made 7 sets.


The request is now in for baby jackets and lots of them. 6 girl and 6 boy ones. I posted a girl one a while ago so that one will be on the "for sale" table at the Richmond Hill Festival in June. I am working on this one right now. Of course, I never follow a pattern completely....lol. I usually throw in my own little twist. This one I am alternating rows of DC and Xstitch for the body. The pattern calls for all dc right down to the last few rows. I will post a pic when I am done. I think I will do a hat to match as well.

1 comment:

Sally said...

WOW Tracy you have a busy girl!
They all look great! Can't wait to see them.